1. Many resorts have activities and facilities on property for the whole family: children's water park, shows, children's areas and much more.
2. Meals and drinks are included, and many resorts have multiple restaurants with lots of menu choices.
3. Many resorts offer Junior Suite rooms, large and spacious, perfect for families with children.
• Recliners, beach umbrellas and towel service for beaches and pools
• Mini-bar with water, soft drinks and beer
• International entertainment program for adults and children (day and night)
• Organized games and activities
• Wi-fi in the lobby
• Activities including windsurfing, tennis, snorkelling, catamaran, kayaking, bicycles
• Soccer, basketball, volleyball, boogie boards
• Try the scuba diving equipment in the pool
• Gym, stretching
• Aerobics and dancing classes
• All local taxes and tips
• Wide selection of unlimited local drinks, beer and soft drinks in the hotel's bars
• Snack Bar open 24 hours